Posted: May 25 2021
Last updated: June 14 2021
Display a bunch of Trackmania vehicle information on screen. Nice for streaming overlays!
- Controller visualization
- Gearbox visualization
- Speed visualization
- Wheel info visualization
- Works in solo
- Works online (including spectating)
- Works for replays (see disclaimer below)
- Fully customizable with many settings
- Toggle each widget
- Positions & size
- Colors & styles
This plugin has many settings. You can find them in the Openplanet settings window itself under the Dashboard tab.
The source code of this plugin is on Github. Feel free to send pull requests!
You can sponsor me on Github to support future plugin development (as well as Openplanet and Trackmania.io development)!
- Added support for analog keyboard input
- Added wetness info to wheels
- Added option to toggle gamepad up/down symbols
- Added border width and radius options to wheels
- Fixed dashboard showing when placing down car in editor for testing
- Added Classic off alpha option for classic gamepad
- Fixed dashboard not showing up during replays
- Fixed wrong check of interface visibility
- Added support for 2021-06-09
- Upgraded to the new system - see this page for new installation instructions
- Added support for 2021-06-03
- Removed maximum game version check and added some safety checks
- Added support for 2021-06-02
- Added a new option "Hide on hidden interface", which will hide the interface when you hide the game's interface with numpad asterisk
- Added options to change classic gamepad steering color
- Added options to change fonts in Gearbox, Speed, and Wheels widgets
- Added option to change Gearbox text color
- Fixed negative sign flickering in Speed widget
Because of recent events regarding cheated world record runs, I have to put a disclaimer here: You can not and should not judge inputs shown during replay on whether or not they are cheated! The displayed inputs are interpolated and not exact.
Dashboard signed for the competition build of Openplanet can be found here. (Not as frequently updated, please ping me if you need an update!)