Bases for ManiaPlanet maps with mixed decorations
This package contains several maps, which can be used as a base for further building in a decoration from different environment. Not every combination is possible in the current build of the game.
Look up the table below to check which environment + decoration combos are available in this package:
|Storm Land (48)||X||X||X||X|
|Storm Water (48)||X||X||X||X|
Use these bases under one of following criteria.
- In a title pack of
TMAllbase, where you can mix decorations of all TrackMania environments.
- Alternatively, by opening decoration origin environment title pack before using the decoration in the other environment. This is mandatory for using Storm decorations in any TrackMania environment and vice versa.
There are some issues with certain environments, which couldn't be solved yet.
- I was unable to find a way to get Stadium decoration for other environments.
- Canyon crashes when attempting to use a decoration bigger than 32 x 32 x 32.
- Valley 64 x 64 x 64 base is crashing the game when used with any environment, except Stadium.
- Lagoon ground level is 1 block higher then all other environments.
- Canyon block size is 64 x 16 x 16 m, thus leaving gaps when using Canyon decoration with other environments. Canyon will clip into every environment decoration (except Canyon).
- Storm block size is 8 x 2 x 8 m, thus leaving gaps when using Storm decoration with other environments. All environments (except Storm) clip into Storm decorations.
- Valley's water color rendering method causes Storm and Lagoon decorations water to appear in stripes pattern.