Posted: February 6 2021
Last updated: March 4 2021
IMPORTANT: Don't queue / use the Nadeo Matchmaking Menu and this overlay at the same time! You may queue independently but not mix them together while stats count only for matches with the plugin. Please report bugs like script errors to Nsgr on Discord and enjoy!
This tool allows you to do what you want while being in the queue for Matchmaking. It can show your rank, points, can automatically accept found matches for you. Once you have accepted a match through the overlay, you will be kicked to the main menu (you will get the option to save stuff like unfinished maps) and it can automatically join your match (just gotta wait a bit).
- On Auto-Accept, you now have to "do anything" to accept a match. This is to prevent accepting a match while, for example, being away for dinner.
- The window now flashes once a match is found, just like the Nadeo-Queue
- Fixed a bug where auto-retry misinterpreted joining any online server as joining your matchserver - you should now be correctly redirected!
- View a list of your past recorded matches and get detailed stats about them on Trackmania.io!
- Minor fixes and adjustments
- (almost) ENDLESS leaderboards thanks to the Trackmania.io Matchmaking integration!
- Another case regarded with not even sending valid JSON as response.
- Added quick error handling in case of faulty responses from Nadeo's API. The plugin will now try to keep the communication up if it gets a weird response instead of breaking down.
- Removed "Start Queueing" button while in match - this way you also know when you are safe to leave from the Match API side of things.
- Fix error when trying to get a ranking on a queue you never played before
- Should support showing the "banned" status with end time
- Add communication indicator at the Timer
- Enable support for multiple queues (for future stuff)
- Holes in the leaderboard will now move between updates aswell
- Adapt for newly found match bug so its possible to requeue after
- Fix bug with Timezone detection by making it automatic and cool! You don't need to set anything anymore.
- But you can now set your notification volume in the settings!
- Leaderboard now uses new JSON API of tmranking
- Leaderboard display now has holes where no rank is known
- Timer now has a proper display format
- Top 100 leaderboard (integration of tmranking GitHub)
- Play a sound when a match is found (can be turned off in the Plugin Settings)
- Fixed rare bug when the Matchmaking API wouldn't notice an Auto-Accept request
- Minor UI improvements
- Stats tracking! The Plugin now keeps track of your matches' maps and your point / rank gains! You can view them as a graph for the total or daily progress.
- For the daily stats, you can set a timezone in the OP settings (F3 for Overlay -> Openplanet -> Settings -> AFK Queue Tool) for when it should reset.
- No more sitting in the main menu and being dissapointed about declines! On Auto-Accept, you will just get a notification in the top left for a found match and get kicked when everyone accepted.
- Better UI! :Clean:
- Countdown to Match Expiration (for bugged matches)
- Checkbox to requeue once match is over (for bugged matches)
- (also: now shows script version in window title)
- Added a button to copy the Match ID to clipboard - easy to report to Nadeo now!